Please read the following carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
By being on this site, you agree that you are here at your own risk and of your own volition. Most of what you read on this site has been either: written by me or by other people who have given their permission to put it onto my site. Occasionally, I will use quotes from other people which may be used for the purposes of entertainment or to serve as part of the website’s design. The things I write about are either based on my experiences and/or by looking through many different sources. Under no circumstances should anything on this site be used in place of a qualified physician’s guidance and knowledge.
Unless I provide you with my express consent, the only legal copyright holder of everything (except photographs used under CC0 licenses, quotes or public information) you can find on this website will be (Matthew Vidal – Owner of angerbegone.com). Basically, what this means is that you cannot use my material to reprint or publish without first getting my go ahead. Of course, feel free to use excerpts as long as you provide proper attribution to this site and any other relevant sources.
Some of the links/sources I refer to on this site are not my content so I am not responsible for their posts, comments or material in any way, shape, or form.
3. Hold Harmless
The information provided on/by this website (angerbegone.com) is not to be used for means other than for informational purposes. While I try my best to provide adequate information to help anyone reading, I cannot be held accountable for any damages/harm caused. Your interpretation of my writing is at your own risk. The content you find on this site is not to be taken as any sort of legal/medical/professional advice, recommendation, or suggestion.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, cookies, or other details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding new content.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save a user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience .
Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- I only use the data obtained from Facebook to assess the performance and effectiveness of my Facebook advertising campaigns.
- I do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- I do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
www.angerbegone.com Last Edited on August 27, 2019